Profitec Pro 700 is an incredible machine with dual boilers and a host of innovations aimed at impressing the most experienced coffee enthusiast. The components come directly from the commercial machines with a rotary pump with the possibility of direct connection.
What you will notice first is the quality. A robust German design combined with Italian conventions in a stainless steel case, polished to a mirror finish. The latest version has eye-catching cosmetic upgrades, such as streamlined, signature badges on the front panel, the drip tray and the redesigned black pressure gauges.
Features and performance
Inside the machine, you'll find that the internal components are incredibly well organized, which is an often underrated touch that you don't see in many other machines. Copper coils and water lines trace from one brass fixture to the next. Even the more sensitive electronics are protected from all moisture and neatly tucked away on one side of the machine. All this speaks for Profitec's standards of quality technology. As they say: "We strive to bridge the gap between proven professional technology and state-of-the-art technology".
Why you should get it
Operation is as simple as lifting the lever and watching the automatic brew timer appear on the PID display. The latest upgrade of the PID temperature control provides the best steam power in the market at 2bar which is the same as the commercial standard. The temperatures are stable to the exact degree which gives you the opportunity to get the best result. In combination with the PID controlled steam boiler, you can both froth milk and brew at the same time cup after cup.
Profitec Pro 700 is an espresso machine without any exceptions. With a quality of the highest degree, built on commercial parts with a great design and appearance, the Pro 700 will not disappoint you.
- Double boiler
- E61 Brewing group with sponge in stainless steel
- PID temperature control for regulating the temperature of both boilers
- The PID display shows brewing time in seconds
- Programmable ECO mode
- Indication of cleaning interval
- Wear-free rotary valves
- Rotary pump
- High-class steam and hot water bars
- Pressure gauge for steam pressure and boiler pressure
- Stainless steel pan with a capacity of 2.0 l
- Separate On/Off button for the steamer
- Switch for direct connection or internal water tank (2.8L)
- Insulated boilers
- Stainless steel heating element
- Vibration pump
- 2.8 l water tank with built-in adapter
- Automatic shutdown when the machine reaches low water volume
- Removable cup tray
- Power consumption: 230V/1600 W
- Weight 31 kg
- Dimensions (WxDxH):
- 340 x 590 x 420 mm without portafilter
- 340 x 590 x 420 mm incl portafilter
What is included with the Pro 700?
- 1 portafilter handle with a spit
- 1 portafilter handle with double spouts
- 1 filter basket single
- 2 double filter baskets
- 1 cleaning filter basket
- 1st tamper
- Ignore cleaning
- Steel woven hose for direct connection
- Drainage container
- Instruction manual